Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Look Who's 9 Months Preggers!

36 weeks, 9 months, and the size of a honeydew melon! (Watermelon is next people! Wow!) So... been on bed rest for a week now. No. Fun. At. All. Mom did let me leave the house yesterday to get a mani/pedi with her. And that has been the highlight of my week. It was soooo nice though. (I also broke free for a little while yesterday too... shhh.) My blood pressure has been fine all week at home on bed rest.

Well it's official... I'm huge! I keep telling Garrett my stomach has NO more room to stretch or grow, yet everyday my clothes get tighter! Harlen is still moving and wiggling up a storm even though her living space is very cramped. I am getting more uncomfortable by the minute. Every time I lean or slouch I feel different body parts jamming into either my ribs, hips, sides, or lower back. She has hiccups ALL the time, and they last for awhile too. She has been really active this week (or maybe I just noticed it more) since I have been laying around all day. As soon as I sit in the rocking chair though she stops moving and calms way down... so cute! She already loves to be rocked. :)
Got back from the doctor today for a recheck... blood pressure was lower, off bed rest, still have to keep checking my own blood pressure at home, probably moving up the inducement date to Sept. 30th (that's less than two weeks!), no dilation :(, and no ultrasound (but we will for sure have one next Friday). Things are looking good! And I'm FREE!! Going OUT for dinner tonight to celebrate!
36 Weeks Bump Pics

**Before I could take anymore bump pics my water broke and Harlen made her appearance! Updates to come soon! LOTS of updates!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment