Harlen has been walking! I won't say it's official yet, because she still is mainly crawling. However, she has been walking a ton! Not just a couple of steps here and there, but about 10-12 steps and many times throughout the day! I am so happy for her and I'm so excited for all of the fun new things she is going to get to experience as a walking girl! Go H!
On a small side note... she has been eating tons of "big girl" food too! We are almost done with the baby food, finally. I still sneak it in every now and then, if she won't eat her veggies. She still eats baby food veggies like a pro and since she needs them, I'll give them to her anyway she will take them.
Can you say toddler??? :)
 |
| She walks over to the zebra and hops on herself. Thanks Lilly, for letting us borrow your super cool toy! |
 |
| She is into even more things now that she's walking. Oh and check out her pants!! You can find them at LillyBug Boutique if you are interested and she can do any color for the ruffle! I am in love with these! |
 |
| Walking, walking, walking! |
 |
| So cute in her warm clothes. :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment