Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

We had a great Thanksgiving with family. Harlen wouldn't eat any of our Thanksgiving meal, but she did help a little. Her and daddy spent some time at the park, while mommy helped cook with Grandma. That night Eddy, our elf, (Elf of the Shelf) came and made his first appearance. Harlen is in love with him and can't wait to see what new spot he picks to camp out at everyday. What a fun new tradition and a wonderful Thanksgiving, which was, of course, followed by Black Friday shopping. All the stores seemed to open earlier this year, so we were home earlier than normal this year, 2:30am. Fun times and good deals!

*Side note: My blog is officially "full", so blogspot and google say. So until I figure out what to do next, buy google space, start another blog, use a different blogger space, etc... I can't upload any pictures with my posts. HUGE bummer. I'll figure it out soon. Had some cute Thanksgiving pictures too.

Update:
Christmas is right around the corner. Eddy, our Elf, has continued to be a huge hit. She runs to look for him first thing every morning. We haven't really been up to much other than some pre-Christmas activities, baking cookies, looking at lights, going to visit Santa (fail), seeing a Christmas play, and watching Christmas movies. Again, I have some cute pictures, but no blog to put them on. Hopefully soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment