From the day she was born we have gotten told by the nurses, doctors, family members, friends, strangers, "I can't believe all of the hair she has!". Our baby girl has the prettiest hair, if I do say so myself, that I have ever seen on a baby. It is thick, long, and getting longer. It even has highlights. No joke... highlights. It had highlights the day she was born. The nurses in the NICU kept telling me that they couldn't wait to wash her hair. Strangers when we are out come up and touch her hair because they can't believe it. (Although, mommy doesn't like the touching.) I love this child's hair! It is the perfect bow wearing hair. She has so much of it that when daddy is done giving her a bath it HAS to be brushed or else it will look like a lion's mane! Sticking out in every which direction possible and stay that way!
Which brings me to my next topic...
Our daughter, the Lion. Harlen's new nickname is The Lion. This girl growls! She growls when she hungry, sleepy, sleeping, happy, all the time she is growling. It is the cutest thing and I have no idea why she does it, but it's the funniest little noise. We ask her all the time, "What are you growling about?" I think she going to be a big talker because this girl is rarely quiet. Even in her sleep she is "singing" or making some sort of noise. I never want to forget this precious little sound.
My sweet little Lion.
Her sound...
You have to pause the music player at the bottom of the blog and turn volume up to hear her, but all the crackling noises are coming from her. This is how she sleeps ALL the time. :)
Her sound...
You have to pause the music player at the bottom of the blog and turn volume up to hear her, but all the crackling noises are coming from her. This is how she sleeps ALL the time. :)
Our 4 generation picture before Great Grandma left town.
(Great Grandma, Grandma, me, and The Lion)
Bye GGma! Thanks for the baths, always rocking me, and singing songs to me! We will miss you!
Bye GGma! Thanks for the baths, always rocking me, and singing songs to me! We will miss you!







No comments:
Post a Comment