Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 15, 2010

Shutterfly Holiday Cards!

We ordered Miss. H's birth announcements a few months ago from Shutterfly and this year and we are sending out our very first family holiday cards from Shutterfly as well! They are offering a great deal this year for bloggers! 50 free holiday cards! Click here if you are a blogger and want to check out the offer yourself!
I love Shutterfly’s designs. Their holiday card designs are adorable this year and there are SO many to choose from. Their website is great and easy to use compared to others. You can also do so many things with your photos on their website. We are going to be making a calendar with our photos this year and also a photo book with our holiday pictures. I am so excited for our first holiday season as a family of three!

I think I have made my decision, but here were three of my favorites!

#1
Found here

#2
Found here

#3
Found here

So check out Shutterfly for your own holiday cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment