Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Flower Power


Friday we ventured out to the Arboretum. It was gorgeous outside so Sara, Meghan, Jenny and I loaded up the little ones (and tons of other stuff) and headed out for a fun filled day walking around the outdoors. We brought our lunches and ate lunch outside at a picnic table, then enjoyed the rest of the park. The flowers were beautiful and I'm pretty sure all the babies enjoyed it as well. The walking put my child to sleep. 
Thanks girls, for a lovely Friday! Harlen and I had a wonderful time because it was spent with you ladies and your cutie pies!

Mom! I'm all ready. Can we go??
Crazy stroller moms headed out!
Jakey helping Sara push Lilly in the stroller. So sweet.
Ready to see some flowers!
Shortly after we ate, this is what I found when I turned her stroller around. OUT!
Happy girl!
Hmmm... I like these shoes! (Thanks again Lilly for letting us borrow!!)
Always happy around her bff.

Always has to be grabbing her friend. Oh, Lilly. Sorry I just can't stop her. ;)
Me and my FAV girl!


What are these?? To eat, maybe??
You want to me make what face?
All the mommies trying to get their little ones to smile for the camera!
Mr. Flirt, aka Jake, and his ladies!
All for baby loves!
And this is what Tucker did the whole time. LOVE him! What a good baby boy. :)
Mommies and babies (minus Jakey and Jenny. It was past Mr. Jake's nap time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment