Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Super Sweet Seven

I have a super sweet seven month old. 

Seriously, was it not yesterday that I posted she was 6 months? People can tell you time flies a million times, but now, more than ever, I really know what they mean. I wish I could freeze my baby girl the way she is right now. Don't get me wrong, I am THRILLED that I will get to see, do, experience, so many more things with her the older she gets. Right now she is the sweetest, cutest, funniest, most precious thing I have ever seen and I fall more in love with her everyday.
Harlen, I want to remember all of the precious things you are doing right now so here goes...
You think mom is pretty funny right now and you have the sweetest little laugh. You laugh from your guts, not a little giggle, but a full on laugh. Hilarious. You hold onto me when I carry you. You grab my sholders or shirt with your fingers and you squeeze your legs around my hips. You couldn't possible love food more. You growl and shake if I don't get the next bite in your mouth fast enough. You purposefully get your legs stuck in the rails of your crib and then scream bloody murder because you can't get your chubby little legs out. (I'm not kidding she flips herself to her tummy and then scoots until she knows her legs are hanging out of the rails. I watch her on the video monitor. It's a fun game we play during nap time! Not.) You LOVE stroller rides. We try to go on nightly family walks and you get so giddy when we buckle you in to hit the sidewalk. You have developed a little bit of stranger danger, but for some reason, just toward men. You love to smack your lips. You do it after you nurse and then just randomly over and over and over again. You took your first plane ride this past weekend and handled it like a pro. (a post on that soon to come) You have started hitting your tummy like a gorilla when you get excited while you are playing with your toys. It has to hurt, but you don't seem to mind. There are so many more things, and everyday you seem to develop a handful of fun new tricks. Thank you baby girl, for being our everything. In just 7 short months you wrapped us around your sweet little finger for eternity, stole our hearts and consumed our lives. Wouldn't change it for the whole wide world. Love you H babe.

After all of the picture taking sessions this model has had lately, I have yet to take very many personal ones, so I will share my "at the moment" favorite from her photo shoot with Dana Menendez. (And I think grandma will agree with this one...)

Doesn't get much better than this...

No comments:

Post a Comment