Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 28, 2011

This One Is For You Garrett...

This post is for Garrett... 
(My fav pick of him and H. 6 days old in the NICU)
He told me that while he is at work he looks at our blog all the time, because it reminds him of why he is there, working so hard. He looks at the fun things we are doing, what exciting things we were able to do over the weekend, new places H and I went, play dates we had, and it makes being away from home and working hard not as bad. He works so I can stay home with our baby girl. He works so hard so I get to play with her (and sweet baby Tucker) all day. I get to rock her to sleep for nap time. I get to feed her every meal of the day. I get to see all of her firsts. I get to be the first person she sees when she wakes up from each of her naps. I get to do all of these things, because our daddy is at work all day, not seeing his baby girl.
Thank you Garrett, for letting me do all of these things. Thank you for getting up early every single morning. Thank you for having to skip your lunch break some days because you're bustin' your booty. Thank you for all the notsofun things you do everyday so I can see this all day... everyday...


We love you so very much. 
Love- 
Mommy, and H babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment