Happy Father's day Garrett! You are the most amazing dad to our sweet little girl. I love seeing the two of you together. She is one lucky girl. Her daddy does anything and everything to make sure she is safe, comfortable, and happy and she knows it.
Lately, Garrett is the one who has been putting her to sleep at night because she is going through a phase where she wants to be cuddled to sleep and not rocked anymore. He stills gives her a bath every.single.night. They go on walks. They sing. They cuddle. They swim. Oh, and she is not the best car rider and the only stinking thing that keeps her content when she's about to loose it, is if daddy rubs her tummy in little circles the whole time we drive. Do you know how hard this is while you are driving and when she is turned backwards in her big, huge car seat?? He makes it work somehow. (I do not.)
Thank you for everything you do and I hope you had a wonderful First Father's Day spent with us swimming, napping, and relaxing, (video game playing too, of course).
Love you!!
We also spent the day with my dad, which was great. We all swam together and Grandpa and Harlen had a great time. He taught her how to go under water and she actually liked it! Garrett and my dad are alike in a lot of ways and one of the big ways is how they are both daddies. Not just fathers but daddies. Daddies who would do anything for their little girls. Harlen and I sure are lucky. :) Love you dad. So happy we got to spend the day celebrating with you.
Pics from today~
![]() |
| He picks her up from the nursery while I stay in the bookstore and then she comes and plays for a little while before going home to nap. :) |
![]() |
| Today we all had to wear our GiveDifferent t-shirts, so I blinged hers out. :) |
![]() |
| This is hers Father's Day onesie, made by LillyBug Boutique! It says, "Dad's lil Girl". AND there are ruffles on the butt. Adorable!! |
![]() |
| What does my shirt say, mom? |
Happy Father's Day!!












No comments:
Post a Comment