Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 2, 2011

Bring on the Holidays

Happy Turkey Day!


We had a great Thanksgiving, spent with my family. H played and played and played. I think her favorite part was hanging out with her favorite, Aunt Cassie. We watched the parade, napped, ate, and then Grandma and I set out (quite early this year) for our Black Friday shopping adventure. 
Hanging with her Grandpa. She hung out with daddy and Grandpa a lot on Friday while mommy was sleeping off the Black Friday fun.

H loves her some Aunt Cassie!

Someone got in to the marshmallows for the sweet potato casserole. She didn't even want to eat any of them, she just wanted to squish them up in her little fists.
We are getting ready for Christmas and Harlen is in love with all of the decorations. I can't wait to take her to look at Christmas lights! Grandma and I took her to Canton yesterday to do a little holiday shopping and this little girl sported her Christmas outift, compliments of LillyBug Boutique!


The countdown to Christmas begins... 23 days...

No comments:

Post a Comment