Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 30, 2011

Crafts, The Science Place, and a New Car

This week Harlen and I...
enjoyed time with daddy on his day off, went to The Science Place, took a few walks in her new trike, visited the park, went to lunch with sweet friends, visited Toys R Us for some new bath toys, made our own crayons and colored with them, and mommy got new car... well a Honda Pilot, to be exact. Harlen and I love our new "ride". Such a great mom vehicle... next to the minivan, of course. 
Oh! And how could I forget? Someone is finally sleeping in her crib. Still getting up at least once a night and nap time is not going well yet, but with a lot of "crying it out" and a little tough love she is finally there. Her sleep habits were so terrible and all she was doing was nursing all night long. Not good. It was time. Hopefully in 2 weeks or so nap time will be going great and it will be a rare occurrence if she wakes up in the middle of the night... crossing our fingers!

The Children's Museum in the Science Place. The kids all had fun crawling on the soft toys.

How cute are they in their little smocks??


Water table was a HIT!

Homemade crayons. This little girl loves to try and eat crayons. All. The. Time. So, I saw on Pinterest that if you melt crayon bits together then they are a big chunky shape that is less friendly to gnaw on.

It worked! She loves coloring with them and didn't try and put them in her mouth once.

See? Nap time has been spent in mom's arms. Oh well. We will get there.

She likes her new ride. I had just interrupted Shrek to get her out. haha

New ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment