Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The Start of a New Year

We had one great New Years and something else to celebrate, besides the new year. Garrett and I had a perfect date night. Dinner (A two hour dinner. Which never happens.), drinks, and a great movie. H rang in the New Year (well until 8pm) with her grandma and grandpa. That thing I mentioned that we were celebrating... Harlen sleeping, through the night, in her CRIB! Woo hoo! She has done it, officially. She, now, doesn't even cry when we walk out of her room. Last night she slept for 13 straight hours. Amazing. Go H!

We took advantage of Garrett's last day off work by going to the park.





Mommy has been giving some of the baths around her now that Harlen goes to bed so early. She could be in bed by 7, but I have been trying to push it a little later so Garrett gets to see her for longer.
Not the same as daddy, but I think she still likes it.
Today Harlen and I went to our weekly playgroup. It had been so long since we had been with the holidays and Harlen's cold right before. Both her and I were excited to be back.

And then we played outside. This girl is addicted to the outdoors. She would play outside all day if she could. Good thing she got lots of outdoor toys for Christmas. :)
Just drivin'!

Cutest backside. E.V.E.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment