Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 3, 2010

6 Months Preggo!

While we were in Destin, Florida for our amazing wedding (wedding pictures coming very soon), we also celebrated me being 6 months pregnant! Time is flying by and belly is getting WAY bigger! Can't believe how quickly October is coming and we COULD NOT be more excited for this little girl to make her appearance. Other than some back and hip pain I feel great right now. Nesting has started to kick in, as Garrett points out to me all the time, but I am just making room for baby and all her gorgeous things. (Which seem to be accumulating immensely every day!)


6 Months Belly Shot





Harlen's Bow Holder I Made (Already filled with bows :))



Harlen's Diaper Bag (I found at a boutique. It's the perfect colors!)



Best. Present. EVER. Harlen's TUTU <3
She will wear this for her announcement pictures. It's so perfect!
Thank you so much Grandma!!!!!!!!!





Proud Parents!




No comments:

Post a Comment