Daddy watching the movie trying to keep me entertained. :)
Saturday, July 3, 2010
Little Accident
So on Friday, July 2nd mommy took a little spill going up the stairs while taking Tyla out. It started pouring down rain out of nowhere and I completely lost it! Thank goodness it wasn't a really bad fall, however it was a front first fall. We decided to call the on-call doctor at our hospital. She advised us to go ahead and come on in for lab work and to be monitored, although she was pretty sure nothing major would be wrong. So off we went to the hospital. It seemed very surreal to be in Labor and Delivery this early. They even put us in a "birthing room". Way scary. So we had an ultrasound, blood work, and I had to be monitored for four hours just to make sure Harlen's heartbeat continued to be stable and also to make sure I was having contractions. After six hours of waiting on all of the test results to come back, I was FINALLY discharged at about 2:15 the next morning. Needless to say, poor Garrett and I were exhausted and so ready to get home to our own bed with no monitors beeping and all the other fun stuff we got to experience. I do have to say he tried to make the evening entertaining for me by getting us movies to watch to pass the time. What a good daddy. Everything is just fine and we got to see our precious little girl again unexpectedly, although... no pictures... bummer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment