Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 29, 2010

29 Weeks and YOGA!

Today baby Harlen is 29 weeks! Time is flying by. I got to hear her precious heartbeat this morning and everything is looking and sounding great. I start going to see the doctor every two weeks now. (I feel like I am ALWAYS there!) I'm definitely packing on the pounds and next week at our ultrasound appointment we will find out just how many pounds little girl is putting on :). As much as I don't like the fact that I'm the one getting bigger and bigger by the moment, I LOVE the fact that Dr. Ku can measure my tummy and tell me she is getting bigger and stronger! I have started doing prenatal yoga twice and week with another preggo friend of mine. Hoping that it will help some of my backaches. I have been absolutely loving it so far. It helps with relaxing, breathing, posture, and stretching. I highly recommend it to other preggos! Harlen really likes it too. When we are supposed to be laying or sitting still focusing on our breathing, miss Harlen is practicing her somersaults! I plan on doing mommy and me yoga with her when she arrives!


Here is what Harlen should look like about now.
(Hopefully a little cuter and with hair! :))



This is what is going on in Harlen's growing world this week:
Your baby now weighs about 2 1/2 pounds and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel. Her muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and her head is growing bigger to make room for her developing brain. This trimester, about 250 milligrams of calcium are deposited in your baby's hardening skeleton each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment