Following the blog trail you never know what you will find. I have a few favorites that I check/follow often and those blogs sometimes lead me to other blogs, most of the time they belong to strangers. Today, I came across a blog about a cute little family of three. Their world has been struck by tragedy. A week ago they lost their 4 month old baby girl. No reason, no warning. Just gone. They lost their baby girl exactly a year ago from the day they found out they were pregnant. This was the same day we also found out we were pregnant with Harlen. She was born the same day Harlen was due. Why did they have to loose their precious baby girl? This week, they are choosing what outfit and bow she will wear for the last time, picking out caskets, and trying to make sense of their new family of two. This weekend we had a fire in our home. It then flooded. We are now moving, again. Today, I am unpacking my home. I thought this was a tragedy and asked why we deserved this. What was I thinking? Everyone in my family is just fine. Sure, we might have lost a few THINGS, but nothing, nothing, nothing can compare to their loss. I get to watch my baby sleep today, smile today, laugh today. I will gladly give up all my things. Loose my home. Move everyday. This weekend we lost our home and many of our things, we are so incredibly blessed and lucky. What could be more precious, more priceless, more complete than this?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment