Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Positively Perfect

February 17th 2010 our lives changed forever. We got this answer...

We were thrilled, scared, SHOCKED, already in love with him/her, overwhelmed, jumping for joy, and just plain happy. I thought I was coming down with the flu, or perhaps some crazy virus. I had been feeling less then great for about two weeks. Finally, Garrett convinced me to take a test. And we got our perfect positive. (Well, actually "pregnant".) Two days later went went to the doctor and saw this...
6 weeks and 1 day pregnant

So we gave our parents a picture of this in a frame that said 'Grandparents' and spread the perfect news! This is what that little sick feeling, that little "pregnant", that little flickering peanut on the fuzzy screen at the doctor's office became...

And she is positively perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment