Our baby can ROLL! Finally! Last night (2.11.11) Harlen rolled 3 times with no help what so ever! Actually, she rolled two nights before, but just for her daddy. Mommy was a little skeptical about the truths of this story I was told. Well, she proved it to me! We were sitting around and Garrett put Harlen on the floor on her blanket and as soon as he went to go sit back down she rolled right over from her tummy to her back. Then, she did it twice more right after! Go girl! Hmm... is someone trying to get out of tummy time?????
I haven't been able to capture the rolling for proof to others, but here is a video of daddy trying his very best to get Harlen to prove to mommy that she just rolled over. How could I miss it?! Come on... I'm with her ALL freaking day and we practice so much. Then he puts her on the ground and she just does it. Not fair, Harlen Violet!






No comments:
Post a Comment