Sounds like so much time, but let me tell you hvp, it has been way. too. fast.
What I am loving about you at 6 months old...
What I am loving about you at 6 months old...
I love how you love The Ladybug Song so much that you grin ear to ear when you hear the first line.
I love that you are starting to throw "mommy fits" and when I just sit by you or hold you everything is better.
I love how you smile at EVERYONE.
I love that you don't mind me putting bows in your hair, sunglasses on your face, sock savers on your feet, or headbands on your head. (We shall see how long this lasts.)
I love how you blow raspberries when you're mad that someone isn't holding you.
I love how you get so comfy in our bed and hold onto the comforter.
I love that you are happy almost all day long.
I love how you LOVE to eat.
I love how you scratch your head when you're tired.
I love that you "air nurse" when you are sleepy, hungry, happy, or bored.
I love that you love to be held, cuddled, and snuggled.
I love watching you discover something, even if you have seen it 10 times before.
I love the look on your face when someone gives you a kiss.
I love you and your whole 6 month little self. It makes me sad just typing these words how fast this time is going and gone. Sweet, sweet baby girl happy 6 month birthday. You are loved.
So... the big thing we are doing at 6 months is EATING! We are an old pro with the cereal business. Now, we have tried squash and sweet potatoes. Carrots, bananas, pears, and peaches are in our near future. Yum.
What you came for pictures?
Look at all the firsts!
First time in our Sassy Seat
| You think you arms are broken while you're chewing on the toys. Lol. |
First time in a high chair at a restaurant
First time in a shopping cart (at Target, of course)
First time actually jumping in your Jumperoo!
First time eating banana (in your cool new mesh teether)
First time in your CRIB!
| SO proud of our big girl! |









No comments:
Post a Comment