A few weeks ago a precious baby boy arrived. His name is Tucker Charles.
We have been friends with his parents, Meghan and Josh, for a couple years now and are so thrilled to be sharing this time in our lives together. It is so much fun having friends that have a baby Harlen's age. We love him already. He is such a good baby and not to mention, as adorable as they come! I'm sure Harlen and Tucker will share many special memories together as they grow up. I know we all will. Tucker will also be spending a lot of time with Harlen and I when his sweet mommy returns back to work as a teacher in a few weeks and we are so excited! Until then, we are lucky to have him and his mommy along on our play dates!
**Meghan- We need to get better about taking pictures of the little ones together when we all hang out!








No comments:
Post a Comment