This Tuesday we decided to 'park it' for our weekly play date. It was an adventure, as always. We survived a HUGE downpour. You would have thought we would have packed up and went home, but no. Not these moms. We waited it out and talked. What would we do without our Tuesdays? I know I would go crazy!
Mom! Can I go to the park with Lilly? I'm all ready!!
First, we let our moms eat lunch. We sat in our Bumbos and talked to eat other, played with toys, and I grabbed Lilly's paci out of her mouth. For some reason this made Lilly very sad... and mom mad... :)
Then, we got to play on the swings. But they made us share a swing. So we swung together, like best buds do.
I had fun. I think I might have squished Lilly a little bit though. Sorry Lillian.
We had to hit the slides, too.
We have the best time together. Don't we girl?
Our mommies decided it was nap time. So they took a walk. Lilly fell asleep like this. Can you believe it?
I didn't feel like sleeping just yet. Then, the rain started. I guess mom wanted a workout, because she started running with me in the stroller. Boy, I bet she got tired quick. She never runs! By the time she stopped running, I had already passed out. So we slept under the pavilion, in the rain together.
What a great day. I think our moms liked it too, because they talked a lot. See ya next Tuesday Lillian Grace...













No comments:
Post a Comment