Harlen took her first 'swim' in the pool this weekend. I think she liked it! She loved watching the boys play basketball, looking at Aunt Cassie while she swam under water, splashing on the steps, floating in her tube, 'swimming' with mom, and riding on daddy's shoulders. What didn't she love? Hmmm... maybe getting sunscreen rubbed on her and possibly being squeezed into her swim diapers lol!
I was totally forgetful though. I thought we had everything for our first pool adventure; super cute swim suit (2 actually), hat, sunglasses (again 2, for the 2 different suits, of course), sandals, pool float, camera, swim diapers, baby sunscreen, towel, watermelon for a pool snack, and shhh, but there were also some jello shots, but what did I forget....... TOYS! Duh! So, poor, poor little Harlen had to use kitchen utensils as toys. I think they sufficed for the time being. Oops! But at least grandma had the great idea that saved the weekend! The best part about our weekend was that Garrett got a long weekend and we got to spend it as a family.
Want to see the cutie pie in her swim suits?
| I think the chlorine might have done some permanent damage to her hair! LOL! |












No comments:
Post a Comment