Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What Would I Do Without My Mom?!


My mom is amazing. Always has been. This past week she has been even more amazing, helping me when Harlen was sick and then when Garrett and I got sick. She came over and rocked Harlen when nothing would soothe her. She brought me lunch almost every day. She brought over groceries when I was too sick to go to the store. She came over and played with H when I had no energy. She also came over late Monday night to help me get Harlen to sleep, after I had tried for hours. (Her schedule is soooo messed up from the stinkin' virus!) I took a shower and relaxed while Grandma and H rocked forever. Then, as soon as Grandma got in her car to drive away, H must have known, because she woke right up. Grandma turned around and came back into to rock her back to sleep. What would we do without her? Thanks Grandma for helping out so much and loving on H babe. She loves her gma!! Seriously, you should see the look on Harlen's face when Grandma walks in the door. Her face lights up, she smiles ear to ear and starts bouncing up and down. Love you, mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment