Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Catch Up On The Phemisters!

Well...
Lots went on the past few days with the Phemisters. 

I celebrated my 25th birthday on Friday. 
All dressed and ready for dinner. She either really liked the shoes, because she wouldn't stop chewing on them, or hated them since she wouldn't keep them on! Hmm... maybe she was trying to tell me a tooth was coming very soon!

I had the perfect day spent with my little family and baby Tucker. Then later that night we went out for a great dinner with the rest of my family. Harlen decided dinner was boring, so she made her daddy take her shopping while the rest of us finished our dinner and wine. When they came back to the table, H had aquired 2 new summer dresses. And get this... daddy tried them on her in the store! What? Who tries clothes on a 7 month old??? He told me he just put her up on the counter and the cashier even helped him put the dresses on top of H's clothes to make sure they fit just right. Men... They are stinkin' cute though. And I must say, they fit well!
For my birthday present, Garrett told me I could pick out any stroller I wanted (H and I wore her stroller down. It had seen much better days. So before summer came, I knew a new stroller was in order!). So Saturday morning, I woke up to breakfast in bed... thank you Garrett! And we headed out to pick out the new "ride". I decided on this...
Cute pattern, huh? H was our stroller tester. She sat in probably 10-15 strollers, testing out all the features. This sounds like a fun job, but H didn't agree by the 4th or 5th stroller! Ha
Sunday, I celebrated my 1st Mother's Day! I had a wonderful day spent with my baby girl and my mommy. It was perfect. Grandpa grilled out for us and we relaxed all day. 
Happy Mother's Day, mom!
Then today, Harlen was playing and she reached over, grabbed my hand, and put it in her mouth to chew on (which she does non-stop) and when she bit down, there was a little baby tooth that had popped up over night! What? Where did this little surprise come from? She has had no fever, been sleeping better than usual for 2 nights in a row, and napping great. Hopefully this means teething will be easy for my diva! Here's hoping! 
Really didn't want mom to take a pic of her sore gums. This is the best pic I got! It's a super sharp tiny, tiny toofer!


Hope everyone had a great Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment