Today you turned 11 months old, Harlen Violet. What a happy girl you are. I am one lucky mom to have you, sweet thing.
At 11 months you are wearing size 5 diaper, size 4 shoes and size 18-24 month clothes. You are a very fast crawler and can now walk by holding onto furniture. You attempt to stand on your own, but are sometimes a little scared when you do it. You are feeding yourself really well lately, and have started to really dislike fruits (unless I sprinkle cinnamon in them). You love books being read to you and sit so contently while we read them. Your new favorite thing to do is to climb under the bars on Grandma and Grandpa's coffee table. You learned how to climb up their stairs this weekend, too.
We are getting things ready for your first birthday party and I am accepting that you are about to be a toddler and no longer a baby. I can't say that I am not sad at all, but everyday that you learn a new trick or make a new noise makes me that much more excited to see you turn into a "big girl". I have loved these past 11 months. What was life like before there was you? It couldn't have been this much fun!
I have been slacking at taking pictures these past few weeks, but here is a picture I have been saving (Along with a few others I will share after her birthday!) And yes, it was taken by Dana Menendez! Can't wait to show the precious invitations she designed for us!
Just for fun... this was you and I at this time last year!







No comments:
Post a Comment