We visited Jump Mania yesterday with our buddies and man, we had some fun! Even the mommies got to play! We will be going back for sure. The toddler area had so many cute things for them to play with and they had tons of bounce houses and obstacle courses, too. A great trip and great day with our friends, as always.
 |
| I love Renick's face! |
 |
| Renick sure was having fun on he teeder todder! |
 |
| The balls were her favorite part! |
 |
| Jump, jump, jump! |
 |
| It was a workout for the mommies. Jordan and Sara made it up this one with a baby in tow. I declined. haha |
 |
| It was big and steep, but we had tons of fun on the other scary slides. H is a maniac. The scarier, the better! |
This week I tried out a Zumba class with Sara and Jordan. We had so much fun. It was such a workout, but we enjoyed it. Sara and I had some trouble keeping up, but we made it! After, we decided to grab a drink... because we were so thirsty. ;) Can't wait for next week ladies!
No comments:
Post a Comment