Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Apples, Apples Everywhere... Or At Least There WIll Be

This year, for Christmas, Garrett and I got my dad an apple tree (A Fuji dwarf apple tree, to be exact). He loves apples and it goes along great with my mom's vegetable garden she has going on in the backyard. Well last week it arrived, so I put Garrett on the job to help plant it. They did a great job and hopefully in the fall, we should see some apples! Organic, homegrown, yummy apples. I just know H is going to love to help grandpa pick them!
Found the right spot for the tree.

Notice H helping in every picture.





H made sure the hole was big enough!
Daddy finished it up.

And found a worm in the process! yuck.

Grandma watered it.

Soon it will be filled with apples... hopefully. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment